Friday, July 1, 2011

I love when things go the way I want. When I can see results after working so hard at something. This weeks weigh-in update.... down 3 more lbs.!! Hooray! I am still shrinking, still on a mission and that much closer to all of my goals. Now I am just a measley 6 lbs. from the -150 mark. 6 lbs. I can do it! I plan on a lot of extra workouts, being back on my plan 87% (a girl needs some wine every once in a while) and really just all around kicking ass. I am planning to post a 'before' and after picture for all to see... however, the only pic I can find is me about 15 lbs. lighter than my heaviest. Although, I am pretty sure that when you are that big, 15 lbs. isn't gonna show.

Happy dance! Happy dance!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats girl! I am having such a hard time, these last 2 weeks. I think it's because summer finally showed up. Ugh. I can't wait to see your pics! Keep it up!!!
    Mel

    ReplyDelete