Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Things to ponder...

I have all of these questions running through my head... it's not that i'm seeking a black or white answer though. It's more that I just need to get them out there so other people know what i'm thinking. Here's a few:

At what point will I recognize that I am no longer over 300 lbs?

Will I ever be satisfied with my weight? and... will I ever get to the point where that stupid number on the scale has little meaning in the grand scheme of my life?

Will there reach a point when I will walk into a store and not instinctively go for the largest size?

Can I ever truly feel confident or will I always feel like I'm faking it?

At what point can I declare my divorce from Lane Bryant as official?

Will I ever look in the mirror and be truly satisfied?

No comments:

Post a Comment