Friday, April 1, 2011

progress...


Slowly but surely I am working my way downward. I am just 4 measely pounds from the smallest I have ever been since I was a sophomore in high school. I'm not going to mention how long ago that was, but let's just say it's been more than 10 years. Ha!
I've put together a plan of attack and I WILL get under 240. No joke. I will then get under 230... and so on. So here's where I am at this week:

total lost in 7 weeks: 22.5 lbs.
fat % lost: 13% (yes! another 2% off my butt)
lean muscle gain: 3.5 lbs.

How can I not be thrilled about that? My body is changing. My life is changing. I realized this week while getting dressed that all of my underoos are saggy in the butt. It's really not attractive. My favorite jeans are falling down when I walk. It's almost time to ditch them completely. Today I am wearing a pair in the same size, same brand, same everything except I'm pretty darn sure that these are really a 14 and not a 16 cause holy cow, I can't breathe. Ha! Actually, they fit pretty darn well and I am guessing they are more of a true size 16 and not a fat lady store 16. You know what? I am totally ok with that. They say it's good to reflect on where you've been so you can move forward from where you are now. So here's a special little treat for all of you. It's a picture of me at my almost heaviest. I'm guessing I weigh about 350 here. Maybe a little more. I'm fatter than Santa. That will NEVER be me again.

No comments:

Post a Comment