Friday, February 26, 2010

Two days off.

It was suggested by a few friends that I take two full days off exercising. Never in my life did I think that taking two days off exercising would create an issue, but I find myself struggling to not go to the gym. I want to go to the gym. I like sweating and feeling my muscles shake. It shows me that I am working hard. That I am going where I've never gone before. I didn't go to the gym yesterday and I didn't pack my gym bag this morning. It sits on the shelf waiting for me. For tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. I understand your pain hun, but please keep in mind - You can achieve great fitness through proper rest and recovery.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Broken muscles and broken LeeAnn's can't progress if they are working order. It's like asking a broken coo coo clock to keep time and squawk. It needs some repair first.

    That said I know it will drive you nuts so take the time to make plans and lists. I know you like to do that. Dream big and write it all down along with the steps to get there, that way you'll feel like you did something productive.

    ReplyDelete