Monday, August 16, 2010

kicking it up a notch

My birthday is coming up and my parents (and my husband) really want to know what I want. The thing is, I have pretty much everything I need and want (except for maybe a nice new $2500 triathlon bike.. hahaha... in my dreams) so it's been tough trying to come up with some ideas for them. I've thought long and hard about this. Finally I decided to ask my parents for personal training. First, I wanted to see if employees get a discount on personal training... I mean, why not get the most out of it right? Well, I went into the gym and asked... and guess what?@! It's a little less than half the price for me. When I found out how inexpensive it is, I signed up on the spot. Oops. Haha. There goes the training for my birthday idea. But in my defense, personal training is something I've wanted to do for myself for a really long time and could never really afford it... that is until now. I am seriously so excited I can't stand it. I want to start this instant cause I am such an instant gratification kind of girl. My first session is scheduled for this thursday. It will be right after I teach an aqua aerobics class which is soooo much fun and a nice little workout in itself (since I teach primarily from the pool deck). I am going to try to think of what it is that I want out of personal training. Obviously I want to lose weight... but more than that, I want to get stronger and faster and more awesome.

I still haven't come up with birthday ideas... but I'm sure something will come to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment