Monday, March 15, 2010

B.L.T.'s

Biggest. Loser. Tryouts.

The Biggest Loser is holding an open casting call for the next season here in Portland. I am really torn as to whether to go. My sister and a few friends have told me that I should audition. But, I just don't know. I don't think my 'story' is any more special or deserving than others.

I have enough self-doubt to last a lifetime. I hate critisism. I hate games. But, I love the idea of being able to focus on me and my weight all day every day. I know that I can push myself harder than most people. I have no "off" switch. I'm competitive. I watch the contestants whine and complain about not being able to do something and get mad. They can do it, they just don't want to. I'm not a fan of the game play on the show. My favorite contestant won my heart because she always relied on herself and never ever gave up. I want to be like that.

I'll post more about this later, but would love any and all opinions.

No comments:

Post a Comment