Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Slacker.

I didn't go to swim this morning. I slept instead. To be perfectly honest, I am mostly ok with it. I needed sleep. I spent 2 hours on roller skates picking 5 year olds off the rink floor yesterday. Who knew chaperoning a kindergarten class to skate world would be so exhausting (I know you sense my sarcasm). After skating round and round and round, I hit the gym too. I did a nice 20 minute interval walk/run on the treadmill. It's nice that my hip seems to be healing. I think that I will start the running outside though instead of the treadmill. The treadmill seems to really bother it after 10 minutes, but I can chase 5 year olds around the park and have no issues. Anyway, after the intervals I took spin class. We did interval sets and I really thought I was going to puke about 30 minutes in. Normally during spin class I burn around 6 or 7 calories a minute (according to my lovely bodybugg). Last night I glanced down and saw 9.7. Aaaahhh. No wonder I was dumping sweat. No wonder I was huffing and puffing. It was HARD. You know what, I loved every minute of it. Tonight she says we're doing hill sets. Oh fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment